Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Baby

After years of auditioning, the odd parts here and there, and a gig as an alien in Japan. My hard work has FINALLY paid off!

That's right.  I am now the proud host of my very own television show.

Well, it's more like a segment.

On cable.

So basically I am like the Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor of weddings.

Except this is no ordinary cable show!  We're pretty awesome.

I won't lie. It's pretty much the best job in the entire world.  Each week, I get to think of fun things to explore and discover.  Then, my partner extraordinaire, Aubrey Arnason takes the footage and makes it into these adorable segments:

Of course, none of this would be possible without our amazing camera-op and editor Jon Fenster. His last gig was chasing two men around the world.   Now he learns how to make pouf balls out of tissue. Lucky guy. I am so thrilled to share this with you and hope that you can help us with our viewership by subscribing to our channel on You Tube or become our friend on Facebook or follow us on Twitter (WeddingBellesTV) or check out our Wedding Belles website or actually watch us on Shaw!!!!!




Of course, none of this would be possible without our camera-op and editor extraordinaire: Jon Fenster. His last job was chasing two men around the world.


Now he learns to make pouf balls out of tissue paper.


Lucky guy!


We are so happy to share this with you and would love for you to subscribe to us on You Tube or become our friend on Facebook or follow us on Twitter (WeddingBellesTV) or watch us on Shaw!


Hooray!

No comments: